FRACAS - Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System
Windchill Installation & Configuration
STS focuses on implementing Windchill solutions to meet strict customer requirements and reduce stress associated with changing business applications. Our services include Windchill installation & configuration, remote file server configuration, cluster configuration and rehosting. STS can fine tune the Windchill environment for optimal performance based on the customer’s infrastructure and resources.
- Install Windchill and Pro/INTRALINK solutions.
- Gather customer Windchill configuration requirements.
- Configure Windchill per customer specifications.
- Provide fixed price Quick Start services for new Windchill customers to include: installation, simple configurations, training development and delivery, support
- Rehosting of Windchill environments e.g. to create an Integration & Test environment.
- Installation & configuration of Windchill remote file servers for improved remote user performance.
- Scalable Windchill cluster configuration to support large user base.
- Assist with Windchill backup & recovery strategy and support.
- Windchill performance tuning: server & client.
Windchill Upgrade & Migration
STS can migrate data from legacy Pro/INTRALINK 3.x systems to Windchill. Many years of experience allow STS to effectively map Pro/INTRALINK capabilities with Windchill functionality. STS can then provide proper training development and delivery to ease the transition for end users and administrators.
- Data migration from Pro/INTALINK3.x legacy Pro/ENGINEER data management systems into Windchill 10.x.
- Upgrade from one Windchill release to another e.g. Windchill 9.x to 10.x. Apply maintenance patches e.g. Windchill 10.1 F000 to Windchill 10.1 M040.
- Update user support documentation for the new release.
- Provide training and support for a smooth transition to the new release.
Windchill Workflow Development
Utilizing the Windchill Workflow Template Administration tools to take the optimized process captured via customer collaboration and input this design into Windchill, STS strives to use out of the box Windchill workflow tools to capture the design but can write custom code to aid in process automation when necessary. STS documents the process in Windchill and provides end user training and support upon request.
- Design Windchill workflow to meet customer optimized business process designs using out of the box Windchill workflow capabilities.
- Develop code when necessary for Windchill workflow robots to assist in process automation.
- Validate all possible workflow scenarios.
- Document the Windchill business processes. Develop training/support material and deliver training if necessary.
Windchill CAD Data Management
STS has many years of Pro/ENGINEER CAD data management experience, dating back to the early days of Pro/INTRALINK 1.1 allowing STS engineers to configure Windchill for Creo data management and provide the necessary end user support. STS can also assist with management of third party CAD applications in Windchill using the Windchill Workgroup Manager.
- PTC CAD data management: Pro/INGINEER – Creo. Configure PTC CAD products for use with Windchill.
- Configure Windchill for multi-CAD data management. Installation & configuration of Windchill Workgroup Manager for NX, Catia, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, Cadence.
- Develop training/support material for use of Windchill Workgroup Manager and deliver training if necessary.
Windchill Business Administration
STS provides guidance for all aspects of Windchill Business Administration for product life cycle, initialization rules, users & groups, preferences, Creo View publishing and workflows.
- Provide support for the following Windchill Business Administration tasks: Life Cycle development and management, Object Initialization Rules, Access Control Rules, User & Group Administration, Preference Management, Creo View Publishing Management, Workflow Administration
Windchill Systems Administration
STS provides guidance for Windchill Systems Administration including file servers, external vaults, connection to corporate LDAP, queue management & optimization and Creo View publisher configuration. STS assists with property value settings based on the unique customer environment to provide a well tuned Windchill environment for all users, local and remote.
- Provide support for the following Windchill System Administration tasks: File Server/Vault Administration, Windchill connection to Active Directory, Queue Management, Creo View Publisher configuration and maintenance.
- Windchill property configuration.
Windchill – Requirements Management Integration
- Provide Windchill/DOORS integration expertise: Stoneworks Ambassador, PTC Integrity
Windchill – Business System Integration
- Provide capabilities to integrate Windchill with downstream business and accounting applications: SAP, Oracle, Costpoint